Want to work at Five Below? It is a popular store where almost everything is affordable. Many people, especially young folks, are interested in working there. But how old do you need to be?
You can apply for a job there if you are close to turning 16 or already past that age.
The Benefits of Working at Five Below
- Want to move up fast in your job? Five Below helps you do that with quick promotions and training, not to mention our convenient 5 Below opening hours.
- They pay well if you work in our stores, especially during their extended opening hours.
- You get a special discount if you like to shop at Five Below, and you can take advantage of it
- They also offer good health, life, and disability insurance.
- If you are 21 or older, you can start saving money with their 401(k) plan, which goes great.
Jobs at Five Below
1. Assistant Managers
If you want to be an Assistant Manager at Five Below, you will ensure the store runs smoothly. You will also be the boss of the sales team and the people who hold the keys to the store.
Your job is to ensure customers are happy and the store looks good.
So, if you like talking to people and are good at organizing things, this job could be an excellent fit for you. You will learn a lot, and it will look good on your resume.
2. Key Holder
If you work as a keyholder at Five Below, your job is not just about running the cash register. You also help by putting items back on the shelves and ensuring the store looks good.
This job is perfect if you know what is popular with teenagers or understand what customers like to buy. Here is what you will do:
- Assist other workers to keep the store running smoothly.
- Restock items and set up new products on the shelves.
- Know what’s popular to help the store sell more stuff.
Are you interested in stores like 5 Below? Then, this keyholder job could be an excellent fit for you.
How Long Does The Entire Hiring Process Take?
Are you applying for a job at Five Below? How long will it take? According to Glassdoor, a career in the U.S. takes about 23 days.
Some companies are slow and take up to 53 days; others are fast and might hire you in just 10 days.
Good news—if you are applying at any of the 5 below Headquarters, it usually takes a few days to a week to hear back. If you are waiting longer than a week, calling the store to check on your application is okay.
Are you curious about the age requirement to work at Five Below? You are in the right place. This store is always buzzing with customers and has excellent items to sell.
The best part? They pay you well for your work. Whether planning to stick around for a long time or gaining experience for other jobs, Five Below is a great choice. So why wait? Send in your application today!