Afterpay is the most accessible and convenient way to purchase items without emptying your bank accounts. As Kohl’s is the most famous retail store chain in the United States, let’s dive into their payment method details.
If you want to explore why Kohl’s does not accept Afterpay or what other methods Kohl’s takes, read my article to the conclusion.
Why doesn’t Kohl’s Take AfterPay?
Kohl doesn’t accept Afterpay because of some reasons. One reason that AfterPay is not yet being approved by Kohl’s is that they offer other payment methods.
So, you cannot make any purchases in stores or online by using this method.
That does not mean you cannot buy a thing and pay later at Kohl’s. They provide other plans you can utilize for your shopping, such as Klarna and Zip.
Also Read: Does Kohls Take Apple Pay?
What Other Payments You Can Use At Kohl’s?
The other payments that they accept at their store or online or with which you can shop with ease are:
- Debit cards
- Money orders
- Personal checks
How Can We Use Zip Or Klarna As A Payment Method Accepted by Kohl?
You can use the two methods very easily with the help of your phone. So wherever you go to shop at Kohl’s follow the steps which I always do.
Payment through Zip
With four steps get your payment done.
- Download the Zip app.
- Search for Kohl’s.
- Add your favorite items to the zip cart, and then tap the Pay with zip option while checking out.
- You will get four installments.
- The process to get your purchase.
Also Check: What Age Does Kohls Hire?
Payment Through Klarna
Paying through Klarna is also so easy as you can pay through Zip.
- Download the app on your phone.
- Search the Kohl’s store and start your shopping.
- After that, make your cart full of desired items you want to purchase. Afterward, go to the checkout page and select pay with K.
- Thus, you will use Klarna to shop for your orders in four installments with interest-free payments.
How To Use AfterPay Online?
If you want to shop with your AfterPay at other stores that accept AfterPay, let me give you an easy method of its use. It’s simple, with a few steps.
- Select AfterPay as your payment method.
- Create your account by entering all the required information.
- Once you finish your order, tap the confirm and pay button.
- All the process of your purchase will be through your AfterPay website.
- You will get your order in just four trips of installments.
How To Use AfterPay In Stores?
If you want to use AfterPay in stores that do accept it, you should follow the following few steps;
- Download the AfterPay app on your phone.
- Once you create your account, put all the information they require about you.
- Link your account with credit or debit cards you want to opt for.
- Once you get done, show your AfterPay barcode at the counter to shop for your order.
All you must remember is that you must have some amount in your account equal to the first installment of AfterPay.
In short, you cannot use AfterPay at Kohl’s because they don’t accept it as their payment method according to their company policy.
You can shop from them using the Zip or Klarna app, the same as Afterpay, as they allow you to shop and pay in installments.
You can also shop through the other payment methods mentioned in the article, such as debit cards, credit cards, etc.
I have mentioned the use of AfterPay in stores and online, which might help you if you want to shop from other stores that accept the AfterPay method.